Whew, we’ve almost made it through this crazy last week of night practices! A few quick reminders before our first dual meet tomorrow:
- The meet is at home against Montevideo. Swimmers need to check in with the coaches no later than 6:30 am. If your child is ill, please call or text Coach Scott: 408-613-5126.
- Volunteer shifts and meet entries should be posted to the website later this afternoon.
- Any swimmers leaving the meet early MUST check out with the coaches first.
- We really need all families to stay and help clean up after the meet is over. In addition to cleaning up your own area, please help move back the lounge chairs, put away pool equipment, empty garbage cans, etc. It doesn’t take long if everyone pitches in!
- Morning practices start next week! Please note the practice times:
- High School: 6:45–7:45/8:15 am*
- 12-14: 7:45–8:45/9:15 am*
- 9-11: 8:45–9:30 am
- 8 & under: 9:30–10:15 am
Swimmers who are unable to attend morning practice because of school or work commitments may attend night practices, Monday through Thursday from 8:00-9:00 pm. Swimmers must have coaches’ prior permission to attend night practices.
*Swimmers ages 12 and up have 30 minutes of dryland exercises immediately following their regular practice times on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings. Please bring running shoes on those days.
See you all bright and early Saturday morning!