All swimmers in the high school age practice group are invited to attend the traditional LPAC beach-and-bonfire trip to Twin Lakes State Beach in Santa Cruz.
We play on the beach, take a lot of photos, enjoy a BBQ dinner, then build a bonfire and roast marshmallows for s’mores.
- Date: July 15, 2017
- Time: Meet at Los Paseos Pool at 4:30 pm
- Cost: $10 per swimmer (no charge for parents)
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers: Parent volunteers are needed to drive. Swimmers are not allowed to drive themselves to this event.
Twin Lakes State Beach
E. Cliff Drive
Santa Cruz, CA
What to Bring
- Folding chairs
- Boogie boards
- Frisbee/football/soccer ball etc.
- Warm jackets and long pants (it can get chilly in the evening!)
Hot dogs, chips, sodas, and s’mores will be provided.