Happy Friday! Just a few quick notices and reminders:
- Swimmers and parent volunteers need to check in at Time Trials tomorrow morning by 7:15 am. Please call or text Coach Scott at 408-613-5126 if your child is ill that morning.
- If you want to check out your event numbers ahead of time, see the Meet Entries posted on the website. (Note that all swimmers are entered here, even if they will not be at Time Trials on Saturday.)
- Please check the updated Volunteer Assignments and be sure you are able to work your assigned shift(s). Remember to check in with the volunteer coordinators when you arrive at the meet.
- Any swimmers who do not attend Time Trials (or miss any of their events) MUST come to Time Trial makeups on Monday (6/5) at 6:00 pm. Parents are needed to stay and help as timers and recorders. Note there will be no regular evening practices on Monday.
- In general, if your child is going to be missing any part of a meet, you need to let the coaches and volunteer coordinators know at least one week in advance. Please send email to email@example.com as well as firstname.lastname@example.org. Our first dual meet is on June 10 at home against Montevideo, so please notify us ASAP if your swimmer will not be there.