LPAC swimmers, here’s your chance to help raise funds for the team while challenging yourself and getting a great workout. Collect pledges and then swim as many laps as you can to support LPAC and win prizes too!
How it Works
- Download and print Swim-a-Thon Pledge Form.
- Collect pledges from your family, friends, and neighbors. They can pledge a flat dollar amount or an amount per lap.
- Come to practice and swim, swim, swim…as many laps as you can, of any stroke!
- The lap counter will give you a piece of paper with the total number of laps you swam.
- Collect pledges and turn in proceeds to the ACTIVITIES folder by Tuesday, July 18 to be eligible for prizes.
- The grand prize will be awarded to the top pledge earner for the whole team.
- A raffle will be held for all swimmers who attain the goal set by the coaches.
- You can earn extra tickets for any laps you swim beyond the target!
- Swim-a-Thon prizes will be presented at Spirit Night.