The Sunday after Champs is the end-of-the-season banquet, held at the Los Paseos Clubhouse in the late afternoon and evening. For one last time, we’ll all get together to have dinner, pass out trophies, say goodbye to our age-out swimmers, and celebrate another great season
All LPAC swimmers receive their meal free of charge, but you must turn in a form so we can get an accurate count. Parents and siblings who are not on the team may also eat for an additional charge.
Remember to bring your own chairs, EZ-ups, and blankets!
- Date: Sunday, July 23, 2017
- Time: 4:30 to 8:00 PM
- Place: Los Paseos Clubhouse & lawn area
- Meal: Choice of Freshly Grilled Tacos with Carne Asada, Chicken, or Grilled Vegetables. Rice, beans, chips and salsa will also be served.
- Cost: Swimmers eat free but must turn in form to reserve a meal.
- Additional meals: $10 for adults; $7 for kids
- RSVP: Turn in Banquet Meal Order form and payment to BANQUET folder by Monday, July 17.